Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visiting Hours :
Weekdays 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays 11:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
The following guidelines are designed to ensure that our patients and visitors stay is as safe and comfortable as possible:
- All visitors must ask ward staff for permission before entering patient rooms.
- Visitors should not enter the wards if they are sick or have been exposed to illnesses that are easy to spread (contagious).
- The number of visitors is limited to two at a time. Please see the patient at a cafeteria or a day room if you are visiting in a bigger group of people or with children under the age of 13.
- Visitors under the age of 16 are not allowed in Children's Medical Center (East and West Wards 5th Floor).
- Visitors with children must ask the ward staff for permission if the patient is restricted to leave the patient room.
- Visitors must ask the ward staff for permission if visiting the following units: Intensive Care Unit (Advanced Medical Care Center 4th Floor), Perinatal Care Center (East and West Wards 6th Floor), and Hematology and Rheumatology Unit (East Ward 14th Floor).
- Visitors must remain quiet on the wards to avoid disturbing other patients.
- Our parking lots are for outpatients only. Please use public transportation.
Contact a Patient
Please have the following documents ready for a registration process:
Patient rooms do not have phones, and your call will be transferred to the clerk desk of the ward. Please refrain from calling unless it is an emergency.
Mail is delivered to patient rooms. Please make sure to write the patient’s name, department and room number.
Our staff will not acknowledge the patient’s presence over the phone. This is designed to provide the security and privacy for the patient. Please do not ask us to make exceptions.